View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 08:28 AM   #72
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
Because Raekwon isn't simply saying "I want to wait for specs before I decide". He's already pre-judging the system as crap and is being pretty damned arrogant in implying that anyone who doesn't think like he does is wrong and everything that he doesn't like is inferior. He is demonstrating that he is completely incapable of believing anyone could have different interests and priorities than he does.
I'm not saying the system is crap I'm saying this smells like a bad kickstarter campaign showing a product with no information and people are jumping all over it without having the ability to make an informed decision besides "Its Nintendo". I just read that Nintendo won't be releasing pricing or specs until early 2017.

Nintendo has been resting on their exclusive titles for so long and people don't call them out for releasing gimmicky or inferior hardware because they just want the next best Mario or Zelda title and I understand that because who doesn't want those games.

Is the system more powerful on the dock? Battery life? etc. I'm sure many people myself included were just hoping for a basic system of old with great looking games we all know and love and not some gimmick system with detachable mini controller and a portable element.

I'm not going to address the PC comments because they have no place in here and there is no need to start a PC VS Console discussion in here. I'm comparing against other consoles. My comments regarding tech specs boil down to will 3rd party companies have to alter their games they release on other systems to work with the Switch and if so how long before they decide its not worth the effort or release shells of the games released on other consoles. If this is the case then just keep the portable and home consoles separate like they are now.

I love Nintendo and have had money put aside for this console for a while now but if you can't see my opinion based on the extremely limited information we received yesterday as anything but arrogant then maybe step back and try to see it from another perspective.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote