View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #233
Nehkara
Franchise Player

Exp:

I love it. It will feel very familiar in many ways to Diablo players. Let's be clear, the graphics will not overwhelm anyone but inside of 5 minutes I no longer cared and was having a grand ol' time blowing stuff up! I played through the whole beta yesterday with a Wizard. It was a LOT of fun. The whole artisan aspect is really cool and I enjoyed the crafting.

There are currently some technical glitches (connection issues) being experienced but a quick trip to the battle.net forums and I found the fixes I needed to make everything work smoothly again.

I really really love the way Lore is presented, it makes it easy to actually discover the story without reading tons of pages of text. You will find journals and books and a button will come up on the screen that says, "New Lore" and when you click it, most of the time a character's voice will tell you all about a subject. I did run into one case where there was a short text article instead, but even this was better than I have seen in most games.

Overall things look very promising and I had a lot of fun. I can't wait to play the full game (and honestly, the beta many more times!).

Huge thanks to Dion for the signature!
Nehkara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nehkara For This Useful Post: