View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 03:12 AM   #1
Scorch
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default Is fansfirst.ca legit?

Just saw this on Facebook and I can’t tell if this is legit
(funny that someone asked if this was legit on fb, website rep replied “yes we are”, and the naive guy said “ okay, just making sure”)

The skeptic in me tells me to stay away

https://www.fansfirst.ca/why-us

Quote:
Why FansFirst? FansFirst is for Canadians, by Canadians and we truly don't charge our buyers a single penny. We're not trying to be the next StubHub or Ticketmaster. We are Flames season ticket holders. We can't make it to every game and we think there should be an efficient option to resell these extra tickets. We want tickets to be more affordable for real Flames fans and we want season ticket holders to be able to sell their tickets quick and easy without expensive middlemen. It's really that simple.
Quote:
Searching for tickets on Facebook or Kijiji runs the risk you're buying fraudulent tickets. Kijiji and Facebook are cash-only (that includes Interac transfers). Once thieves have your cash, they're gone and you're left with nothing, with no recourse to get your money back. It's happened to us personally before. At FansFirst we ONLY accept credit cards. Why? Thieves want cash for a reason: no paper trail. And they don't accept MasterCard. We offer a money back guarantee if anything goes wrong with your transaction. And you won't be stuck in limbo, since we have real people available to help online or by phone anytime (see below).
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote