View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 04:46 PM   #57
Flames0910
First Line Centre

Exp:

This is what it says on their website. Sounds like the "not finalized" part just applies to chair procedures (i.e. cohorting, masking, etc)

Quote:
The following outdoor locations and services will not require vaccination verification, a negative test, or a valid medical exemption letter:

- Chairlifts and general outdoor areas.
- Outdoor ticket windows and kiosks.
- Outdoor patios, BBQs, and pick-up windows.
- Outdoor temporary washroom trailers.

Chairlift and Gondola procedures are still being finalized in consultation with health authorities. At a minimum, we will require those riding with different cohorts to wear masks, even if vaccinated. Upon request, anyone can ride in their own gondola cabin or chair. Please keep checking back for further updates on chairlift and gondola procedures.
Personally I would rather see them go all in on vaccine passports — attach it to your ticket and then you can safely drop the mask requirement on chairs and in line and pretty much go back to skiing as normal. That's probably safer too because you know the antivaxers in the crowd are going to have their mask under their chin anyway.

I'm vaxxed and looking forward to a great ski season but it's a bit weird to see both Sunshine and RCR going further to keep things safe when Louise is normally top notch.

Last edited by Flames0910; 11-01-2021 at 04:57 PM.
Flames0910 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flames0910 For This Useful Post: