View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 07:44 PM   #57
craigwd
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envitro View Post
I don't understand the love-in for Gondek. More or less every time I heard her speak in debates or interviews (albeit I missed the last one) she sounds like someone who knows some of the things she needs to say but there is absolutely no substance or any sense of detail.

That top 5 leadership debate was comical. Every single time I was asking myself "what is she even talking about?"

I don't get what everyone is so impressed with. I guess being "Not Farkas" is good enough for people to be enamored with her

I like that she seems to share my values and vision for the city. Plus, on her socials she's out in the city taking part in events and enjoying what YYC has to offer. I respect and admire that. Plus she seems to have a great personality and is someone I want representing me.

Her platform is also quote strong IMO. I'm wavering back and forth between Gondek and Damery (who I also think has a strong platform that matches my values). I will probably make my mind up on Monday. I enjoy voting for someone rather than against someone.
craigwd is offline   Reply With Quote