View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:12 PM   #2
wretched34
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Bumping this thread, though there wasn't any response last year.

Due to last years success, I am running the Charity Hockey Game again this year.
Last year we were able to raise $3,080.00. $2,000 was split and spent on the 2 families we sponsored, and the remaining $1,080.00 was donated directly to the Food Bank.

This year our goal is to raise $7,500, to sponsor 4 families, and make another cash donation directly to the Food Bank.
As it is still a private event, donations are made directly through the registered players. Though the Food Bank will write receipts for any donation over $20, they only do so for donations made directly to the Food Bank, which means those funds can not be used towards family sponsorships.

I've changed the format of the game from a 3 and a half hour marathon game, to a 4 team, 3 on 3 tournament. Each team will play 3, 30 minute games, with a champion crowned at the end. The games will take place Saturday December 21st, from 7:30PM til Midnight at the Coaldale Community Arena.

Aside from Donations, we are seeking sponsors as well, either to help cover the costs of Jerseys, or for Prizes. So far, some of our Sponsors include the Calgary Flames, The Lethbridge Hurricanes, and The Coaldale Copperheads, as well as several other local businesses.

So, if you are interested in Playing, Donating or Sponsoring, please message me, and I can provide further details.

Thank you CP!
wretched34 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wretched34 For This Useful Post: