Thread: HBO/Crave
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:20 PM   #1
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:
Default HBO/Crave

I know we already have multiple tv threads but there’s so much content that doesn’t fit into the Netflix, Prime, Disney+ or existing “I need a new tv show” thread.

I thought it would be good to have a general thread for discussion of existing and upcoming content on HBO, Crave movies and Crave streaming. I think there’s more than enough content worth discussing and only 1 or 2 shows seem to have their own threads.

I recently watched the 3 or 4 part series called Punk. A documentary on the origins and evolution of punk music. It was excellent. Tons of great interviews and discussion of the punk scene.

At the Heart of Gold was a disturbing documentary look at the abuse scandal/coverup involving many famous athletes involved in the USA Olympic gymnastics team.

I keep meaning to watch parts 3/4 of Catherine the Great but haven’t got around to it yet.

Haven’t even started His Dark Materials. Think I’ll wait until that one is done S1 to watch.

Just finished Castle Rock S1 and it was excellent. I believe S2 is ongoing.

Does anyone watch Ray Donovan or Shameless? I’m continually told both are must watch.

And coming this January.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 01-06-2020 at 05:04 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post: