View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 09:56 PM   #18
Finger Cookin
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Jack View Post
if you've spent any time reading vs. battle forums, you'd know that literally NOTHING is more important than being able to objectively rank the power sets of fictional characters across multiple universes, and being able to call out anyone who disagrees as a deluded fanboy.
That kind of nightmarish discourse is exactly why I have spent exactly no time on such forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Jack View Post
it's internal consistency that the audience is really after. if you didn't care about that because it's a comic book movie and anything should be possible, then you wouldn't care if the conclusion involved Happy Hogan discovering he's actually the son of Galactus and using his powers to restore life in the universe with one hand, while karate chopping Thanos' pruney head off with the other.
Yeah, something at least approaching internal consistency would be great. I've generally enjoyed the infinity stone macguffin quests so far, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the against all odds scheme in Endgame as well. The writers have done a good job so far, I have faith something great will be delivered.

It'll be nice to have something else to focus on going forward after Thanos and the stones have been lurking in the background for almost the entirety of the MCU so far.
Finger Cookin is offline   Reply With Quote