View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:40 PM   #11
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamler View Post
The praise for this show is over the top, yes it's very good but not the brilliant bit of TV some are saying it is. Around about episode 5 things start to drag and get muddy. Also almost every character is a terrible person that works for awhile but at some point you want to like the characters and very few are likable.

I still recommend it though, there is not much humour per say but I still laughed a lot so maybe you have to have a perverse sense of humour.
Disagree,

I think word of mouth will turn this into the hit Prime needed to be recognized as a real competitor of Netflix. This was a rare show that had something new and different to contribute, and every single character had so much depth. Almost everyone of them was a pitiable, motivated and terrible at the same time. The only well intentioned character in the whole show was starlight, and I think the story reviled she had to become more morally ambiguous to become an effective participant in this world, everyone else had good reasons to absolute scum.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to #-3 For This Useful Post: