View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 08:01 AM   #1
BagoPucks
First Line Centre

Exp:
Icon47 CPHL Washington Capitals Update

Thank you all for the welcome to CPHL again. I am excited to be back.

I have been working hard in the last 24 hours to get his team ready for the game on Day 19 against the Pittsburgh Penguins.

I wanted to provide a team update for the upcoming season. First I want to address the question everyone has been thinking - What the heck are the Washington Capitals doing? Rebuilding?

Capitals have a lot of picks in the 2021 draft. Potentially even high picks in the draft. Capitals also have a bunch of cap space available and just over 3M in cheese to send out. The roster is not good. I havent been able to completely assess the team yet and will post more updates as I move along in the process (Thanks Tre for this).

I can say this about the Capitals this upcoming season - we will be active. We will do stuff to improve the team and try to push for a playoff spot. I believe in my teams always pushing for a playoff spot - it is an attribute of a well run organization. It means you do all the other things well (drafting, signing free agents, managing conracts, playing the sim). Given the nature of our roster and my inclination to tinker I will do my best to make the playoffs by tinkering to create chemistry.

I appreciate the teams reaching out with offers and players but currently we are looking at adding to the CPHL roster at low to little cost as we have cap to spend. So with that I am off to continue my assesment and plan for the team .

P.S where do I go for the initiation CaptianCrunch?

Last edited by BagoPucks; 10-24-2020 at 08:16 AM.
BagoPucks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BagoPucks For This Useful Post: