View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:58 AM   #15
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I would highly look into using a old fashion safety razor or a straight blade. I got into that trend many many years ago, probably when I was 18/19 (I am 34 now) and before it became the new trend and hipster thing to do.

The shave can't be beat, the level of quality products available is very fascinating and I think it's overall a healthier, better option. It does take more time and you have to think of things like airplane travel if you don't check your bag etc.

The issue with the razors like the Mach 3 or Mach 1000 or whatever the hell they sell now for $50 a blade, is that they claim to protect your skin but in a lot of ways they cause the irritation. You don't need all those blades and high tech to shave some whiskers, it's facial hair, not a forest of thick redwood tree's.

I just restarted my shaving regiment after 5 years of having a Euro style beard, my mother hated it and it was her mothers day gift after hearing her nag for 5 years. I do miss it and I think it's a great shave along with some nice shaving cream and a good brush!
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote