View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:37 AM   #36
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've been to quite a few games, and anytime that there was any kind of an incident, two things generally happens. The first is that the people around the issue will react. If an older man and his (grand)child are randomly accosted and physically attacked, I'm not sure that they would walk away without some kind of reaction from other fans at the game. The second is that security is usually brought in by fans or ushers to calm the situation and make sure that everyone is alright. People are packed in pretty tightly at a game like this, and this didn't happen in a vacuum.

If someone goes falling two rows, they fell on someone. Over someone else. People were involved in this involuntarily, so I can't help but think that more information is needed here. With such clear pictures of two people now out there, it will be interesting to see where this goes.