View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 06:01 PM   #730
RinkRat
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimbit View Post
What are the rest of the specs on that? It looks amazing
Ok, off the top of my head cause I don't have my parts list on me.

Intel 8700k - Delidded with liquid metal application Overclocked to 5.2 ghz (still testing stability but hit 5.3 at 1.33V which I found too good to be true)

EvGA 1080ti FTW3 (only card we could get our hands on during the mining boom, haven't tested the O.C range yet)

16GB Trident Z RGB 3200mhz Ram

Asus Maximus Hero X Wifi/AC ver.

Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NvMe 500GB SSD,

Corsair 850 Watt AX850 - Fully Modular

All fans (6) are Corsair 140 Light Loop RGB

2 360 Radiators for those 6 fans to cool, one top mounted one back panel mounted behind the Reservoir.

Corsair Fan controller and Device bridge hidden in the back - along with some incredibly OCD cable management.

All cables hand made and sleeved, minus the riser cable to the GPU.

Water cooling parts and Water blocks are a mishmash of EK, Singularity, and Aquatuning.

Tubes were hand bent by my brother, and to top it off we lined the case with U.V lighting in case someone wants to use one of the various U.V reactive fluids out there.

The fancy liquid inside is Primochill Vue Skyblue U.V reactive fluid, they make some really neat looking fluids but require more prep and a bit more frequent maintenance.

We also love doing basic builds in all kinds of cases which can be built in a few hours versus the labour of love something like this requires haha.
RinkRat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RinkRat For This Useful Post: