View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Dr. Pepper
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Flames The Ken King Memorial Jersey Discussion Thread

I've seen quite a few jersey concepts over the years for what people would like to see the Flames wearing - but for some reason, with the talk of the retros being perhaps used full time (which I don't agree with), and the current jerseys being too stripey and too flag-ey (in my humble opinion), I'm really wanting to see what people's ideas are for a redesign.

I'm no artist, but I'd love to see something that's both classic and forward thinking at the same time. I agree with most here that thus far, the 2004's have been the best. But with such an awesome motif as fire and flames, and the excellent flaming-c, we deserve to have one of the best jersey designs in the league! So I'm calling out those who are hoarding a design, or those with mad-skills to design one, or even those who have an all-time favorite design from another team to let everyone here know about it. Who knows if those with decision-making responsibilities check in here once and awhile?

And as an aside - does anyone know what's been said officially with respect to the flags on the shoulders (which I believe were supposed to be temporary while they designed an alternate logo), or with a complete overhaul?

Last edited by Dr. Pepper; 11-19-2021 at 03:35 PM.
Dr. Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote