View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 11:31 AM   #40
gvitaly
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
was going to say Ottawa doesn't really have that many interesting pieces for a team like the Flames, given that their last two draft classes look pretty meh. But they have an extra (late) 1st this year from Boston, so ... maybe we could get either that one or their 2nd in a deal for Tanev with an extension?! I'd happily take that.
I think that the Sens have several good pieces, that the Flames would be interested in:

* Ridly Greig, 21, Alberta boy. If the Flames are looking for skill and grit, and more of the element that Pospisil brings then he's their guy.

* Shane Pinto, 23. Great shot, good skater, has size but doesn't use it much(yet?). Middle 6 RW that should take a top 6 role. Already scored 20 goals in the NHL.

* Jacob Bernard-Docker, 23, Alberta boy. I think of him turning into a similar D to Brodie. Smooth skater, decent defensively, he can make some good passes, but won't run a PP. I see a top 4D, and a decent replacement for Tanev in the near future.

* Zach Ostapchuk, 20, Alberta boy. I see him as a potential two way 3rd line C/W that has another gear in the playoffs. He's fast, hard on pucks, and has a physical edge.
gvitaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gvitaly For This Useful Post: