View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 02:49 PM   #13960
Mathgod
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Once again, it's a good thing you're a Mathgod, because your reading comprehension sucks balls.

I'm not blaming Biden for anything. I was simply giving an example of why some voters, who have always voted Democrat, are moving to Trump.

I can't stand Bill Maher, but he's not totally wrong in that video calgarygeologist posted. Whatever the Democrats are doing, it's not connecting with working class voters and it's overly simplistic and arrogant to dismiss those voters as just being duped by GOP propaganda.

You can't expect every voter to be an uber-informed politico. For most people politics is local, and it's as simple as "Is my life better or worse than it was four years ago?"
I'll admit that the Democrats and the Biden campaign aren't doing nearly enough to get their message out there. It's been for the most part a successful first term, and they are simply not communicating their message and accomplishments well enough.

Having said that, yes I do believe that every American voter should vote for Biden. Those who do anything else are either morally bankrupt, or are woefully ill-informed and not making any real effort to get informed.

Last edited by Mathgod; 03-28-2024 at 02:51 PM.
Mathgod is offline   Reply With Quote