Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #4
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Really weird seeing this much media love for the Bombers, I'm not used to it. This streak has gone on way too long. Grey Cup is in Calgary.... seems like the stars are aligning. Something makes me nervous about the West though. Edmonton has the best all around QB in the league, BC has Reilly, BLM is defending champion... just seems like the west will be a total meat grinder. I hope Saskatchewan finishes with 4 wins, all from the East.
Media were all over them last season predicting they would beat the Stamps in the WF so really it's just carryover. Fans and media across the league have got sick of the Stampeders dominance so I get why some are eager to write them off as it's based on hope more than logical reasoning.

I am not sure why you keep pumping the tires of Harris as he's got below average arm strength, is not athletic so not a scrambler, .500 record as starter with zero Grey Cups as starter, so I fail to see what exactly "best all around" as you describe him means exactly. I personally think Nichols is more of a gamer than Harris as he's got a better winning percentage and doesn't suck every single time he faces adversity.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post: