Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:51 PM   #2200
Aegypticus
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Need a Thneed View Post
Walked around South Glenmore park, caught about 10 Machops with pinap berries, evolved my 100% IV Machoke to a Machamp... Bullet Seed/Heavy Slam, Neither move is a fighting move. Ouch.
That's really unfortunate. Niantic has acknowledged on their twitter support that they are aware that players want to be able to reroll movesets, but nothing is in the plans right now. Maybe some hope for the future?

We went to South Glenmore again today. Got a ton more Machops. If you really want to cash in, you have to go all the way to what we call "the point". We start at Glenmore Landing and go west past the end of the chain of stops, almost all the way to the sailing club. The point has only 2 stops and it takes a while to get there, but there has to be 30-40 spawn points. Can easily net 10+ nest spawns each time you go to it.

Right now I'm seriously upset with eggs. As I understand it, you have roughly a 42-43% chance of a 5k egg, around the same for a 2k egg, and the remainder is 10k. Well, I'm in such a streak of bad luck with getting 5k eggs that it's starting to not feel like chance anymore. In the last 2-3 months I've got to be around 85% 5ks. In fact, I think I'm in a streak of more than 10 in a row right now. I'm saving 10ks again since I hatched all mine around a month ago, and I still only have a single one. The rest are 5k. I've gotten maybe 4-5 2ks since then, and at least 25-30 5k. It's getting absurd.
Aegypticus is offline   Reply With Quote