Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Isn't that most Americans with guns?
I meant any legal mechanism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
Wanna know a secret? That’s like a few thousand people at most. It’s the people in swing states that will really be what decides this election. I live in a state that’s so blue it wouldn’t change unless a nuke took out 3-5 major metropolitan areas and even then probably not. Nothing I could possibly do or say would change that so I’m off the hook which is cool.

So probably what the Biden team should do is that in addition to not repeating one of Hillary’s big mistakes and remembering to reach out to blue bastions, is focus on those swing states and areas. I wonder if those are voters who respond well to ideological purity tests. They probably are I won’t even look into it.
I think it's important that everyone vote Biden regardless of which state they live in. While Biden winning the election is certainly the most important thing, blowing out Trump by the largest margin possible in the popular vote is also important to send a giant middle finger to him and his fascist dictatorial ideology. It would also put a further spotlight on how stupid and illegitimate the electoral college system is.