View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:09 PM   #37
Engine09
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Lot of other problems that people are dealing with but this saga continues. The representative of the office of the president was equally frustrating to deal with, over 2 months.

I would ask direct questions and be ignored for days. They would call while I was at work and leave a message saying nothing but to call them, I would call and be put on hold and have to hang up. I asked them 3 f'ing times to just give me an update by email, finally:

We reviewed the concern you raised carefully, and as a result, we respectfully decline your request for a full prepayment charge refund of CAD$3,692.79. However, we are happy to confirm that the Bank is extending a goodwill gesture of CAD$738.55, which represents a 20% refund of the prepayment charge incurred

We acknowledge the Bank received the payout request on December 12, 2019 from First Canadian Title (FCT). The document requested that the Bank renews the mortgage to an open term. Regrettably, the Bank cannot accept renewal instructions from FCT on your behalf.

I almost want to take the 20% just stop dealing with this but I am beyond pissed. Trying to cool down before sending them a response.
Engine09 is offline   Reply With Quote