View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 10:37 AM   #6
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

For the other games this week.

I like the Titans to pull the upset 24-20.
Over the last 7 weeks the Titan offence has averaged over 33 points a game and run for at least 149 yards in each of them. I expect Gilmour to be on Brown and 8 guys in the box from New England, but Tannehill will run himself and use still take some shots. The Patriots offence has been stagnant for much of the second half, and it finally costs them as they can't put up the points they need.

I like the Saints to win big over the Vikings 38-17. The Saints have had two heart breaking playoff losses the last two years to avenge. The Superbowl is in Miami where they won it 10 years ago and I think they get back. Saints have a lot of weapons on offence and playmakers on defence. Kirk Cousins struggles continue in big games and the Vikings defence can't hold back the flood gates.

I will take the Eagles to win 30-26 over the Seahawks. Going accross the Country twice to beat the same team is difficult. Seattle falls behind early miss a PAT go for a 2 point convert that they miss and bugger up a goal line situation to end the game.