View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #53
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyBilko View Post
Well in case you didn't notice Calgary doesn't have any beaches for Gio to ly around on, (it's actually pretty depressing here in the winter especially when you have 15 million in the bank) San Jose does.

I think for the most part the players enjoy this and want to go. Get to meet and hang around with all the stars in the league, in a less than seris "business" atmosphere . Attend all the events, fan related meet and greets, going out for dinner and drinks with all the guys etc. Guys like Ovechkin and Price hack both been many many times so I could see them declining. Kinda like your works Christmas party. They were fun to attend when you started with your company but after attending 7 years worth of work Xmas parties in a row, it kinda gets old and you'd rather just stay home and chillz wit da old lady!

I especially think it's beneficial for young players who go to the all star games as they get to skate and practise with most of the leagues best and get to pick up some tips and tricks of th game. The goalies will get a more intimate look at the snipers in the league and can pick up certain moves and shots of theirs in practise.
lol
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote