View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 07:29 PM   #3708
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
You'll never get a deal at spring break that compares to other times of year (except Christmas-New Years which will make spring break look cheap). If you're flexible about where you're willing to go, you can find some places are better than others. The best deal I got was an all inclusive in Mexico that I booked only a month or two before travel. I think sales were slow that year. I've tried looking at that place again and it's about double what I paid.

Of the places I've travelled for spring break, I would say Mexico or Cuba is cheapest, Barbados or Grenada is mid-range, and Hawaii is most expensive.
Thanks. I remember getting some cheaper tickets ($600-ish) last Spring Break to Chengdu at Christmas time, so hopefully something else comes up again this year. We were hoping for a Europe or an Asian destination, but I guess I am still wondering if airfare is the cost factor I should be most worried about for trip planning, or should I put it secondary to hotel / food / entertainment costs.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote