View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #44
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Look fellas

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! But if anybody else wants to come with me, this moment will be the ground floor of something real and fun and inspiring and true in this godforsaken business and we will do it together! Who's coming with me besides... "Flipper" here?

You know what separates the winners from the losers? Getting back on the horse after getting kicked in the teeth. There is no tomorrow for you, and that makes you all very dangerous people! You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!

We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. We're gonna get 'em on the run boys and once we get 'em on the run we're gonna keep 'em on the run. And then we're gonna go go go go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline. This is a team they say is... is good, well I think we're better than them. They can't lick us, so what do you say men? Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there, and win one for the Gipper

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: