View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 03:30 AM   #15
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnski View Post
FYI Daradon, it was just a weird coincidence that the last thing I watched before I went to work tonight was your video, and the first thing I saw in the news when I got home was the LA Boardwalk news story.

I do love smart shock comedy, and the King of it is Jimmy Carr. Like savouring a bite of gourmet dining, where the flavours kick in over time, Carr's jokes have those levels of "ooooohhhhh....."

DEFINITELY nsfw....

NSFW!
I don't think that bit (my vid) was meant to be shock comedy at all. It's more about the occasional psycho thoughts that go through everyone's head from time to time. I've talked to many who admit it. I know I get them. Whenever I'm behind someone at the top of a large or steep stairwell a little voice in my head goes:

Man they would never see this coming... I could totally change their day! Sweep the leg!

Cause everyone gets these insane thoughts sometimes. They're actually totally without malice. It just pops into your head and you have no idea why. I'd never act on it. I'd never even act on it to someone I dislike. I probably wouldn't even do it if the guy had murdered my puppy and cleaned out my bank account. Yet you get this dumb and morbid thought just right there.

Last edited by Daradon; 08-04-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote