Thread: Telus Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 07:57 AM   #80
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
How do you go about escalating an issue with Telus beyond the escalation team? The last time I talked to them was in October and they directed me to take the phones to the Telus store in the mall to return them and they would be cancelled.

The guy at the Telus store checked everything out and said they are cancelled and I just have to take them to Canada Post and send them back as RTS and Canada Post will slap a pre-paid waybill on it. Did that.

My mom just got her November bill and not a damn thing was done. All three phoned are still on her account, no charges were reversed and she checked her credit card statement and no refund for the phone purchase was issued.
I'd say good luck, and call back often. It usually takes 3 or 4 tries before any billing change "sticks". Sometimes it will take a year or more. Ask for names and contact info of who you deal with for the next step.

I've once had to resort to contacting the executive level, which of course resolved it rapidly with apologies. Here is where you name drop and list the previous dates of contacting them and names, so they know you've made an effort.

https://www.telus.com/en/about/leadership-team

Jim Senko I think would work for you.

The email address format is [first name].[last name]@telus.com

You can also contact the CRTC.

Final step is to get rid of Telus and never send a dime there way again.

Last edited by Fuzz; 11-28-2022 at 08:07 AM.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: