View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 01:23 PM   #78
Roof-Daddy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Anybody going to Universal, I recommend the express pass. 1.5 to 2.0 hour wait times on a lot of the rides, but we'd be on the ride in under 20 minutes usually with the express pass.

I think it was roughly $50 more per person, but well worth it IMO. Almost felt bad zipping by the same people in line a couple times to get on the ride a 2nd time with the rest of our group (who stayed back with an infant).

Also got let into shows first to pick our seats before they opened the doors for everyone else.

I also recommend if you get to Universal right about when it opens, go all the way through the park and down the escalators to where the transformers and mummy rides are. We did that right away and there was hardly anyone down there. We didn't even need our express passes to get on both rides twice each in under an hour. Then we went back up to the top and worked our way around the rest of Universal.

Only time I've been since I was a kid, so I don't know if it's always that smooth with the express pass, but it was on that day, which was also a Saturday so it was pretty busy.
Roof-Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote