View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #67
Regular_John
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwiches View Post
There's a couple nice spots in Downtown Disney actually. Catal is a good spot, with great views and ambience. Food is really good too. Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is good too, ambience is more laid back, but the Louisiana food is amazing. Both are pricey, but nothing more than you'd see heading off resort somewhere, in our experience.

If you want a fun experience where you can try a variety of cool things, take an Uber to the Packing District. Very much like what Eau Claire wishes it was at one point. Lots of cool unique places to eat there, and you can perpetually snack there too. It's one of my wife's and my favorite spots when we go.
Yeah we had lunch at 'Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen' last time we were down and I was really impressed. My wife had picked it and I didn't have high expectations going in, but the blackened chicken sandwich I had comes only second to Gruman's Chicken Club, which I would do unspeakable things for.

I can't remember exactly what my wife ordered, but I recall she loved it to, and the (rootbeer?) Manhattan she had was also excellent. Easily the best Disney property meals I've had on either coast.
Regular_John is offline   Reply With Quote