View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 10:10 PM   #88
snootchiebootchies
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qqaaz View Post
Minneapolis, Nashville, San Diego, Phoenix, Orlando, basically every city in Texas, Washington DC, Honolulu, Boston.
I'd say San Diego is probably the best overall.

Definitely not St. Louis, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, any of the Ohio cities, Hartford. I don't live in the best part of the country...
Why definitely not Indianapolis? I thought the Children's Museum and Sports Legends Experience was truly world class. We had so much fun there and pretty much closed the place down. Saw a minor league baseball game at Victory Field, and thought that was a beautiful ballpark for a minor league team. The team gets great support from the city (the place was packed when we were there) and all the fans were very friendly even though it was pretty clear we were not from around there as we were the only non-white people in the stands as far as we could see. Got a tour of the Indy Motor Speedway and the museum was also pretty interesting. Monument Circle and the Downtown Canal makes for fun walks. Pretty diverse restaurant scene. And a very clean city to boot with friendly people everywhere and we never had a problem with traffic. That midwestern politeness is no joke. Also a very inexpensive city compared to Chicago three hours north.
snootchiebootchies is offline   Reply With Quote