View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 08:25 PM   #1403
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I would say you need at least 15mg to feel much of anything, even as a 1st timer.

You might feel something with the lower doses, but nothing that would really give you the experience of being "stoned."

The lower doses tend to be used to activate a higher CBD dose.
I know this isn't true for everyone and if you're a first timer reading this, 15mg can - without a shred of doubt - really mess you up. It won't hurt you or anything, of course, but it could be a 3-4 hour anxiety bomb. That's something you could chalk up as an 'oops' if you are somewhat experienced, but I hate the thought of someone experiencing that their first time. BTW, you are actually more likely to have fun than a bad time, but I just don't see why you wouldn't wade into experimentation slowly.

I agree with you that you won't have the stoned feeling with a small dose. Maybe your advice is better, though. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. If you are looking to get stoned, my microdose recommendation won't get you there. Mine is more for cautiously experimenting with oil/capsules without much concern at all of having a bad time. Your approach will get you high, guaranteed.

Maybe I should have articulated that better before encouraging all you guys to get microdose capsules haha. Sorry!
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote