View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:16 PM   #1767
Yoho
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajazz View Post
My main gripe is that Lucic has “proven” himself as potentially the worst contract in the NHL cap era. He has had several years to establish himself as the most overpaid player in the league.

Neal has one #### season and BT trades him for what every pundit, fan and writer calls an “untradeable” contract.

He’s betting on that Neal, in one single summer, after consecutive SC finals forgot to play hockey to a level that makes him as untradeable as Lucic.

12 months ago he ####ing signed the guy for a five year contract. Really? Where is the due diligence if he actually forgot to play hockey, or damaged himself beyond repair?

This is what pisses me off. I think he completely ducked up on the value side of the deal. Sure, last year both Neal and Lucic sucked, but that Lucic contract has been laughed at from day one. The Neal deal was actually praised league wide. One year later, BT trades Neal for the worst contract in the league. Ok Brad.
Do you really think Tre gave up on him easily and that he didn’t know the fallout this would cause? Do you not think it’s more to do with Neal’s mind numbing, pride swallowing siege, both on and off the ice that finally forced Tre hand.

If you want to be upset, be upset at James and his over confident swagger on this team last year that reeked of troy tulowitzki “do you know who I am?”.

His body language had, “what are you going to do get rid of me?” written all over it,

YES, Yes we are Real Deal.
Yoho is offline   Reply With Quote