View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 04:37 PM   #27
Buzzard
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferguy View Post
Ok, Ill play.

Personal story from this past year as I was doing some work for a client.

I was sitting down for some lunch reading CP on my phone as usual when I thought I heard feet shuffling in the opposite room. Naturally I figured my client was just getting home so I put down the phone and waited for my client to come into the room I was in so I could engage in conversation. Silence. So I got up and poked my head into the other room to see whats up and nobody was around. No big deal, didn't think much of it and forgot about it.

FFWD three hours later. I'm still working in the same room I ate lunch in, now with my headphones in. I turned around to grab a tool and as I did that I see a man, a big man, approx 6'2" 250 lbs cross the entrance of the room. Obviously my client was now home so I removed my earbuds and shut down my podcast to speak with him. Silence. I then went to the other room to speak with him (maybe 15 seconds had passed) and nobody was there.

I looked and there was no place they could have been hiding, there was no way they could have left that room without me seeing them, he was just gone. There was one other person in the house at the time but there is absolutely no way it could of been them.

This left me scratching my head. Weird experience really when I think back on it, especially coupled with the feet shuffling earlier in the day.

Now a question of etiquette and something I've wrestled with, do I tell my client about this or leave it be? I'd love to know more about the house if there have been other instances or maybe another explanation but the other side is I don't want to spook anybody by bringing up a discussion of this nature.

Interesting conundrum I find myself in.
...uhh yeah, and the conundrum I'm in is, if it was my place do I want you to tell me or not?
Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote