View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #55
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
That's exactly it for me too. I wouldn't mind at all spending money on some of these sets, it would be incredibly fun to put them together... but where the hell would you put them all after.

Over the past several years I've found myself being as minimalist as possible, no insane collections, my books and media is all as digital as possible... getting into these sets seems daunting from that perspective.
Well, right now I have a small 2 bedroom apt. It's already tough to find room for "all the things". I can't imagine displaying something like that (not to mention, I have a very curious cat who loves to climb...)

I have given it some thought ever since seeing the Star Destroyer and I think that the process of building them may be more interesting to me. So I'd likely build it, keep it built for a few days, and then 'break it down' and store it. Eases up the room demand some and I get to build it more than once (I've heard of some folks building these sets with glue...gluing each brick as they build).
WhiteTiger is online now   Reply With Quote