foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

What about this:

Gaudreau - Monahan - Tkachuk
Bennett/Jankowski - Lindholm - Neal
Frolik - Backlund - Ryan
Foo/Lazar - Bennett/Jankowski - Czarnik

I think you play Bennett or Jankowski on the 2nd line depending on who is playing well. The Backlund line can play more or less than the Lindholm line depending on how they are rolling or for harder defensive matchups.

I know people are going to be flipped around all over the place to start the season to see what works, but I would like to see Bennett get a chance to play with high end talent and I think Lindholm and Neal can provide that. I think playing on the top line is too much. But if he flounders, then you reward someone who is playing well, that could be Jankowski, who also could benefit from playing with those two guys. If Tkachuk doesn't work on that top line RW spot, then mix it up with Neal.

There are just too many options to predict this, I keep flip flopping, doing research, watching videos, trying to figure out what combos I think will work but it is like predicting the lotto!