View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 12:14 PM   #6
InglewoodFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCAV View Post
Yeah. Wouldn't be my primary driver for sure, but would be great in the summer months to boot around in. Now I'm addicted to checking Kijiji for 2004ish Jeep TJs. Used to have an 06 TJ (and a 2012 JKUR), and the Jeep bug is biting. Comes around every so often. It's an itch I'll scratch when I have a place to park two vehicles.
I've been dailying a 2000 TJ (4 cylinder no less) for a couple of years now since one of my teenagers needed the car I was driving for school. Sure, they are rough and tumble but I'm old enough to appreciate a car that is simple to work on and gives me a good sense of what is going on. Parts are absurdly cheap compared to the Audi my wife is driving. I don't take it out on the highway much, may get it out to Mclean a couple of times this summer. Right now I have the top and doors off and am having a ball tooling around town with the wind in my hair. I just leave it in the garage when the weather is crap. But getting out for a bit of a tool around these days when I am otherwise pretty housebound has been good for the mental health.
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InglewoodFan For This Useful Post: