View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #214
pylon
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik- View Post
pylon's Nenshi tantrums are ####ing hilarious. He must go through so many keyboards.

As overused as the word is these days, that is triggered.
It just really bothers me that people don’t see through his crap, and see him for what he is. It has nothing to do with his politics, as I actually agree with a lot of them. It has to do with his complete lack of professionalism and smarmy “I’m the smartest guy in the room.” Crap.

He’s like Trump in a lot of ways, with the narcissistic behaviour, and demeaning of people, but at least he doesn’t have crazy nutjob policies. I’ll give him that.

Put it this way, and I’m sure he’d say the same of me. He’s the last guy in the world I’d want to have a beer with, and seems like the type of guy you wouldn’t want on your team in a out of control beer league game or with you in a rough neighbourhood. I just find him very disingenuous and seems like the guy that would throw anyone under the bus to get a promotion or rat out a coworker to get ahead.

Also let’s not forget, he’s been caught lying and pumping his own on at least one instance. I just don’t like the person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pylon For This Useful Post: