View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:26 AM   #34
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table 5 View Post
Personally don't think he should get anything. I loved the hits from Tkachuk, I loved the ballistic Kassian reaction, I loved the trash talk after the game from both of them (and especially Rasmus).

Last night was exactly the type of gamesmanship and hate that this Battle (and NHL in general) has been missing. It was entertaining as hell.
Well said and exactly where I am at.

Did he go a bit too far at the end? Sure. Which is why he has a hearing that will likely end up with him getting to watch the Oilers next game from above, but beyond that it was great to see the passion and hatred permeate the game. Hockey has lost so much of that in the last 20 years.

Seriously, the games and stuff that used to happen between these two clubs 30-35 years ago would have some of you changing the channel in its violence. It was as entertaining as anything I| have ever watched at times though.

I'm glad it got dialed back a bit as things became dangerous a few times, but the absolute hatred between the clubs dissipated at the same time. Tkachuk did his job and Kassian did his.

Cannot wait til the back to back at months end.