View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 PM   #57
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Mustard View Post
I can't tell if you are serious.

Tkachuk being a smart, composed player? What are you watching? The guy who has been suspended multiple times in his NHL career by his second season, twice this year for engaging players who were either off the ice surface or while he was off the playing area.

He is obviously a great player who is very competitive but that doesn't mean he is the player who you would want to be talking to the referees. The only similar player who is a captain is Landeskog.
Like I said, hes 20 years old. He is learning. His weakness of losing some cool comes when he is sticking up for teammates. He will get that under control if he hasn't already. Complete student of the game.

But yeah he is absolutely very smart and composed for a guy who has the opposition wanting to kill him every night. This isn't an Avery or Burrows or Matt Cooke, Claude Lemieux or Raffi Torres here. He doesn't yap at or disrespect officials. Matthew is very unique.

Watch some Flames games and get some learning Canucklehead.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote