View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 10:00 AM   #50
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
I was at a friends house a couple weeks ago and one of the guys was a police officer in Calgary who was talking very candidly and he was honestly a piece of #### person. He was unashamedly racist. Referred to black people as the n-word. As in, instead of saying black person or black people he would say n*****r or n*****rs like it was the 40's in the south. Was even worse on natives. I was honestly disgusted after talking to him. He had so much contempt for people. He said "no one is a victim of a crime". I ask him to clarify as that is an insane statement in my mind. Said every victim has a record so not really a victim. He is a fairly new police officer. I didn't know him before so I can't speak to the vetting process allowing this POS in or if the job made him this way. I find it hard to believe his beliefs don't effect his behavior on the job.
Ugh. That guy shouldn't be employed anywhere, let alone as a police officer.
AltaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AltaGuy For This Useful Post: