View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Big Ole Storage Unit Clear Out Sale

I'm getting rid of my storage unit and I've got some cool stuff. First and foremost....BEANIE BABIES! Yeah, come get em. According to the official Beanie Baby Investment Guidebook (BBIG for short), some of them are due to reach peak value this year...2018. I don't think I need to explain what a BIGG opportunity this is. This could jump start your BBIG retirement.....One dollar each or take every gd one of them for fifty cents.

DeWalt 10 inch double mitre compound chop saw with stand. Good shape, used steadily for a couple years but still runs as well as ever. With the stand and a mid to sharp blade. $250

An amazing collection of short story collections...mostly American, 80;s-90's. There are some real gems. It's a beautiful collection but not worth much of anything really. Probably 500 books. Would appreciate getting rid of them all. Really not too interested in selling one at a time. $100.

A cool collection of miniature liquor bottle from all over the world. About 800 bottles. People do sell these for a lot. Maybe like $200 if you want them all. No doubles, no cheapies. Mostly very unique and collectible.

Art. Man if you need paintings I got paintings. Very fine art. While not cheap I promise you would get a fantastic deal if you're interested in something.

Mystery safe. Lost the key. Something is in there. But what?

My baby book. If you need coins from my birth year my mom will sell them to you for 150k times their face value.

Camping stuff. Rock climbing stuff. I wouldn't recommend buying second had climbing stuff if you're going to use it for climbing. But it's handy to have extra mountaineering or glacier travel equipment.

It's at Maple Leaf Storage in Sunridge so that's where I'd meet if anyone is interested. There's more stuff there but I forget. No furniture, appliances, clothes, decor items or useful stuff. Just weirdo, obsessive compulsive, time spent off meds stuff.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OMG!WTF! For This Useful Post: