View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 01:15 PM   #23
Flashpoint
Not the 1 millionth post winnar

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobblehead@Aug 19 2005, 12:20 PM
I just finished Season 1 on the plane home the other day.

I've GOT to find the first few episodes of season 2 (shouldn't be too difficult).

Cow - is torrent the issue, or is it your linespeed (or both)? I'm wondering if a private FTP might bypass your issue?

As an aside, is anyone looking forward to the Firefly followup movie "Serenity" as much as I am?
Yes, I can't wait for Serentiy! I have been working hard to stay away from trailers, simply because I want EVERYTHING to be a suprise.

BSG is the best show on TV right now - sci fi or otherwise IMO. I just can't get enough. I am fortunate enough to live in Tex, so I am watching season 2. Of course the downside is that you have to live in Texas - so do not envy me!

As far as the mini-series goes, I was hooked as soon as I saw it. I highly recommend watching a second time with the directors commentary on. They have 3 guys - Producer, director, and art director I think - it is really well done.

Just as an example the guy sitting in the diplomatic station at the very beginning was supposed to be a series of officers gradually getting older to show time had passed. The version in the miniseries only shows the LAST of the officers - which is why he has makeup making him look a little aged.

Yes, number 6 is an Alberta girl. Just like Eliza Cuthbert from 24! We got all the hotties! Also - you know she is a Cylon because she's Canadian. If Eliza ever shows up on BSG you know what it means...

Oilers give up a pick and a player to take on 5.5 mil."
-Bax
Flashpoint is offline   Reply With Quote