View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #38
Dentoman
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by temple5 View Post
Universal locker rooms suck!

CoC/YMCA in Quarry Park has one and compared to other YMCA's its terrible. The problem is there isnt another competitive fitness provider (how could there be when the CoC is subsidizing their facilities) that offers gym/swimming/classes for anything close to what the YMCA charges / month

I fkn hate universal change rooms.

The only thing its good for its going with children. Me and my wife will scope out and "reserve" a shower stall/change stall after our sons swimming lessons. At the new facility in Canmore they have both M/W/Family change rooms which rock for kids.

The change room at QP is also extremely cold when entering from the Pool area.
This is my fear going from Crowfoot Y to the new Rocky Ridge. I just think the universal change rooms are gonna be a hassle. Find locker - stuff it - lock it-find changing stall-change- return to locker. When I used to have to go to the family change rooms at Crowfoot, it was a gong show. Then again, they probably were a lot smaller than what the new change rooms will be.
Edit: Just checked Y website. Will have separate male/female locker rooms as well as a universal change room. No Plus though, which sucks. My following point still stands.

And I never realized there were so many uptight young guys .... don't like us old dudes walking around, don't look.

Last edited by Dentoman; 11-16-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Dentoman is offline   Reply With Quote