View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #111
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
That's how I feel when Nasim Pedard does her Kim Kardashian impression. Frankly, I think it's the Kardashian connection. Although, I hated Jenny Slate's alarm clock/door bell sales person character too. It's something about that nasally voice that drives me mad.
I think Nasim Pedard is f'n hot. There's been quite a few sketches when they have her showing some skin where I'm pretty much just eye-balling her the whole time. That Miley Cyrus girl (not just the character but the actress herself) can get kind of annoying.

I agree with one of the female posters in this thread who said they usually don't find women performers as funny as the male ones(not just on SNL, but in general). I don't think it's because they try too hard, I just think for the most part they just do material that seems to appeal mostly to women (like doing a fiery diva sketch). It's not really trans-gender humour. Which is why I like Kristen Wiig so much, because she's not like that, she's just a funny person in general. Last year she was my favourite person on that show, but her sketches have been getting a little over the top lately, Bill Hader's my guy now. That guy's funny in everything he does.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sainters7 For This Useful Post: