View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 04:18 PM   #2349
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Familia View Post
I add that because I'm pretty sure I am going to get the same recycled responses that everyone who hates the CFL says.

Not enough teams, bush league, small time, sub par talent, lame rules, etc. If anyone ever came up with something new, or heaven forbid, some actual ideas on improving the league I'd be all ears. We are so quick to dismiss our own product as being inferior (for whatever reasons people think make it inferior) but no one offers to step up and provide solutions to fix it. Do people want to see it die? Does it offend them that much? Anyways I talking to the wind on this one it seems.
It's an objectively podunk league, for the reasons you mentioned especially. Why does it have to be more than that? Do people really need to wow you with new and exciting reasons why it kinda sucks when the obvious is already there? People don't hate the CFL. It'd be great if they did! The CFL offends people? No, not that either. The problem is that people don't care about the CFL... because it's lame. And that's why no one provides solutions to fix it... because they don't care... they don't want to see it die, because they don't care... because it's the CFL.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote