Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 10:32 AM   #1574
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Trying to figure out why the Bombers are getting disregarded here? This was their first stinker of the season, and it's over? Winnipeg demolished the Riders what, 3 weeks ago? Could have been a sweep too if not for Halls 'prevent winning D'. I mean really, the Bombers turtled and surrendered two huge leads over Toronto and Montreal that never should have happened. They're still 9 wins like SSK and that's it, write them off because the best team in the league handed them their asses?

Emotionally I get where the team is, I'm there too. Should have swept the Riders with them on their 5 and not a lot of time left. Blew 2 huge leads, including last weekend against MTl. So the teams confidence is in the ####ter. I don't think the Bombers are nearly the complete team I thought they were earlier in the year because we can see our coaching and Hall D is giving away late game leads like candy... but it's not over. They have control of their destiny in their hands with 2 games against Calgary and next week against Saskatchewan. Just have to get over the mental hurdle and let down of blowing 3 games they had in the bag. Can MOS coach them thru it? i hope so.

Two words

Chris Streveler

He is great running back...not a great QB.

The CFL allows you to go as far as your QB takes you. Unless you have an elite defense. WPG has a good defense and a below average QB. Not sure how that translates into success.