Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:53 AM   #1573
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
Yeah the Riders are legit for real...ugh. The Bombers? Not so much.

Hughes and Johnson have that defense rolling right now. Fajita is playing well too though any games against that Argos defense dont really count for much...no matter who the QB is.

I fore see a Riders/Stamps West final.....and it will be hatred at its highest from both sides.

Bring it on.
Trying to figure out why the Bombers are getting disregarded here? This was their first stinker of the season, and it's over? Winnipeg demolished the Riders what, 3 weeks ago? Could have been a sweep too if not for Halls 'prevent winning D'. I mean really, the Bombers turtled and surrendered two huge leads over Toronto and Montreal that never should have happened. They're still 9 wins like SSK and that's it, write them off because the best team in the league handed them their asses?

Emotionally I get where the team is, I'm there too. Should have swept the Riders with them on their 5 and not a lot of time left. Blew 2 huge leads, including last weekend against MTl. So the teams confidence is in the ####ter. I don't think the Bombers are nearly the complete team I thought they were earlier in the year because we can see our coaching and Hall D is giving away late game leads like candy... but it's not over. They have control of their destiny in their hands with 2 games against Calgary and next week against Saskatchewan. Just have to get over the mental hurdle and let down of blowing 3 games they had in the bag. Can MOS coach them thru it? i hope so.
White Out 403 is online now   Reply With Quote