View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 10:16 AM   #26
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

I have a Novosbed. I don't know how it compares to Endy, but here is some non-biased comparisons between the two

https://www.novosbed.com/compare/novosbed-vs-endy/

Long story short, Novosbed claims to have superior quality foam and says Endy cheaps out using gel to keep costs low and keep the mattress cool. Novosbed is supposed to last longer without cratering and whatnot. I believe Novosbed is a Canadian company too. I bought two Novosbeds and I feel like I like the original over the new one. The new one is more firm even though both were "medium". However as part of the 120 day testing thing, I requested a special foam topper from Novosbed (free) that slips inside the removable cover to adjust the firmness or softness. I can always remove or add the topper to adjust the firmness as needed now.

Novosbed also has a super Canadian mattress line called Douglas. It seems like it was designed to undercut players like Casper and Endy, but I don't know anything about it. A cursory glance looked like it was around $750 for the Douglas, $850 for the Endy and $1150 for the Novosbed for a queen size.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote