View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #8
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So I'm out of that game. But here's some thoughts.

adoption is everything, however for most of the companies that I worked with CRM adoption by the staff was mandatory, if they didn't want to do it, they wouldn't work there for long.

Too many people think that a CRM is a spy tool, so getting people to use it is about selling the benefits of using it from the persons perspective.

Anchoring to your email and removing as many separate points of entry is an absolute key.

I think we'd need a little more of an idea of what your wanting to track and what your life cycle is for sales, because that goes towards funnels and metrics and the cost of gaining sales.

Do you do marketing campaigns? Automated mail or email outs.

What do you want to track from a leads generation standpoint?

Do you want to track the costs of gaining leads and through to close?

These are a few questions that you can ask. If you don't want to do that and just want to track simple communications, there are cheaper ways to go.

I believe that Dyanmics 365 has a CRM or you can look at the full Dynamics CRM which is expensive.

Probably Insightly, Zoho and sales force lightning are good ones to look at and they offer a SaaS model so you con't have to pay a bunch of money for IT costs.

If you want to discuss in detail let me know, I have no skin in that game anymore.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote