sureLoss
Some kinda newsbreaker!

Exp:
Default 2021/2022 Trade Speculation and Rumours

new thread time

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article...y-predictions/

Eichel:
Quote:
My guesses right now are some combination of Anaheim, Calgary, Minnesota and others I’m probably missing. Teammate Eric Engels reported Sunday he doesn’t think it will be Montreal. From what I’ve heard, the Canadiens have engaged, but not anywhere near a point Buffalo would say yes. The Rangers and Sabres have not been close in their conversations.

Goalies:
Quote:
• If Braden Holtby isn’t traded, does he get bought out by Vancouver?

• Does Martin Jones get a new start somewhere, assuming a buyout from San Jose?

• Is Carolina’s next starter Antti Raanta, Frederik Andersen or someone else? (A few teams suspect the analytics-inclined Hurricanes love Raanta.)

• Where does Darcy Kuemper end up?

• What does Vegas do? There were rumblings they had a move for someone that fell through. I thought it might be Robin Lehner to New Jersey or Marc-Andre Fleury to Chicago. I also wondered Detroit before the Red Wings traded for Alex Nedeljkovic, but I’m not expecting Steve Yzerman to reveal much.

• What is Colorado’s limit with Philipp Grubauer? The highest recent UFA goalie deal was Jordan Binnington’s 6x6, and it’s believed Grubauer's ask was somewhere near there — but I don’t believe the Avalanche would go there. Is there a happy medium?

• What’s the market for Linus Ullmark?
anyone think Jones would be interesting as a cheap backup?

speculation Zadarov might not be qualified after Chicago acquired Jones and is trying to move Z

and a bunch of predictions on free agents and trades
sureLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sureLoss For This Useful Post: