View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:58 AM   #697
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc-chris View Post
i've owned my own embroidery business for 23 years, so i feel i have a pretty good grasp of any possible issues that might come up when doing an order.
a customer brought up an order and i could 'see the writing on the wall' of a potential issue with what they wanted done. i told them my concerns and a very viable alternative but that didn't matter - "do it the way we want it!!!" - so i did.
sure enough, a few of the garments did exactly what i said my concern was (shocking... i know!).

wrgmg is that the customer was getting all upset about it. i reiterated what i had said to them before the order was started and that i could foresee this happening doing my absolute best to not make it sound like i was saying "i told you so".
i don't know... maybe i'm weird, but if want to do something and get warned of a possible issue by people that are in that industry, i don't think i have the right to get upset at them when things go sideways.
I would have included something embroidered with "I Told You So" and put it right on top.
topfiverecords is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topfiverecords For This Useful Post: